Tara is a tastefully furnished three story, four bedroom, four and ½ bathroom villa located in Sunset Crest, St. James, a charming community next to Sandy Lane within walking distance to the beaches, supermarket, restaurants, bar/nightclubs and retail shopping on the famous West Coast of Barbados at Holetown.
In addition, Tara is minutes from the new Lime Grove Mall with its fabulous designer retail stores, duty free shopping, restaurants and entertainment spots.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, two others have queen size beds and one has two twin beds. Each bedroom is air conditioned and equipped with a safe for securing valuables. All of the windows at Tara are screened so that if you prefer, you can enjoy the lovely breeze wafting across Tara in the evenings.
On the main level, double French doors open onto a lovely covered patio, sundeck and pool together with a covered gazebo area, perfect for relaxing during the day or enjoying a cocktail at sunset. Dining can be indoors or out with seating in the indoor dining room or outside under the covered patio next to the pool.
Tara is well equipped with air conditioning in all bedrooms, wireless internet, iPod dock and TV’s in three of the bedrooms as well as a large screen TV located in the media room adjacent to the fourth bedroom.
Tara is beautifully and meticulously landscaped with a bountiful tropical garden lovely to look at and a source of privacy at the property.
In addition to the pool located on site and a short walk to the beach, during your stay at Tara you will have access to the 50 foot swimming pool, beach and tennis courts (at owner rates) owned by the Sunset Crest Property Owners Association (SCPO) of which we are members. Just take the SCPO membership card with you.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Features & Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Maid Service
- Cable Internet
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen Utensils
RatesSeason Name:SummerDate Range:Aug 12 to Dec 14Price:$475.00 USD
- Rates are nightly and are subject to a 7.5% VAT charge.
- Until confirmed rates may have changed without notice.
- Nightly rates are for accommodation ONLY and do not include food or beverage, unless expressly stated.
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking. The balance is due 45 days before arrival. Your deposit is refundable, less the administrative fee of 10% for bookings cancelled 30 days or less before arrival.
- Special rates and policies apply for Christmas – December 15 to January 10 – Kindly enquire.
- Check in: 4:00 pm and Check Out is 11:00 am. A late check out may be facilitated if there are no guests arriving the same day. Please check with your booking agent or Property Manager at least 48 hours before departure.