Designed by renowned architectural firm Gillespie & Steel, The Pearl is the one of only 15 apartments set within two acres of lush tropical gardens that lead directly on to the white sandy beach.
The Pearl is an elegantly furnished three bedroom apartment nicely situated on the third floor of the well maintained and privately owned Sandy Cove residential development and boasts breath-taking views of the turquoise Atlantic Ocean.
This 3,200 sq. ft. open plan apartment, is a hidden gem with its chic decor, exquisite finishes and stunning views.
Large bespoke wooden doors beckon you inside the opulent foyer with two tastefully furnished bedrooms well positioned to the right. The kitchen, living room, covered dining terrace and Master suite are situated to the left. The tray ceilings throughout the apartment, beige marble floors, coral stone interiors and specially chosen accent pieces lend to the feel of luxury throughout. The Pearl offers a stylish yet warm feel, welcoming guests to a lavish holiday beyond their imagination.
The attractive yet very functional kitchen features Miele appliances.
The living room is elegantly furnished with plush settees and complimentary Mother of Pearl accent pieces. There is a large flat screen TV equipped with both cable and Apple TV for those who tire of watching the stunning sunsets or unobstructed views of the ocean.
The large covered terrace is outfitted with a dining table, a bar and wine chiller plus a private uncovered plunge pool ideal for basking in the sun. A private door on this terrace opens to a shared stairway that leads down to the gym, garden, communal pool and the turquoise ocean and sandy beach.
The captivating views from The Pearl are second to none in Barbados. Views of the Atlantic Ocean can be enjoyed from the kitchen, living room, covered terrace, plunge pool and Master suite. Imagine yourself sipping cocktails at sunset or simply enjoying a delicious meal with the bluest crystal clear water just beyond your balcony.
The ocean-facing Master suite boasts a King bed, TV, walk-through closet and en suite bathroom with a shower and a deep bathtub ideal for long leisurely baths. Bedroom 2 also has a King bed with TV and en suite bathroom with tub and shower. The third bedroom has twin beds that can be made as a king, TV and en suite bathroom with shower.
Offering privacy, seclusion and unparalleled island living, this development boasts a fantastic free form pool with bridge, beautiful deck for sunbathing and relaxing while reading a book. Guests of Sandy Cove have access to the private gym and sauna, secure parking, state-of-the-art communications network, 24/7 security and an on-site maintenance team.
Sandy Cove has direct access to two secluded beaches and also a mile long stretch of more public beach. The calm waters on the West Coast of Barbados are perfect for children and adults alike and allow snorkelers the opportunity to see an abundance of marine life up close.
At night from The Pearl's terrace you can enjoy the lights from the Cliff Restaurant, one of the best restaurants in Barbados, right next door beam through the water showcasing a unique array of marine life including stingrays and tarpon. A wide variety of water sports are available a short walk along the white sandy beach of Barbados.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedroom:Master BedroomDetails:King BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling FanTV
- Bedroom:Bedroom 2Details:King BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling FanTV
- Bedroom:Bedroom 3Details:Twin BedsAir ConditioningCeiling FanTV
- Bathrooms:Master BathroomDetails:ShowerTubDouble Vanity
- Bathrooms:Bathroom 2Details:ShowerTubDouble Vanity
- Bathrooms:Bathroom 3Details:Shower
Features & Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Maid Service
- Cable Internet
- Communal Pool
RatesSeason Name:SummerDate Range:Apr 15 to Dec 14Price:$850.00 USD
RatesSeason Name:WinterDate Range:Dec 15 to Apr 14Price:$1 450.00 USD
RatesSeason Name:Winter PeakDate Range:Dec 20 to Jan 10Price:$1 850.00 USD
- Rates are nightly and are subject to a 7.5% VAT charge.
- Until confirmed rates may have changed without notice.
- Nightly rates are for accommodation ONLY and do not include food or beverage, unless expressly stated.
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking. The balance is due 45 days before arrival. Your deposit is refundable, less the administrative fee of 10% for bookings cancelled 30 days or less before arrival.
- Special rates and policies apply for Christmas – December 15 to January 10 – Kindly enquire.
- Check in: 4:00 pm and Check Out is 11:00 am. A late check out may be facilitated if there are no guests arriving the same day. Please check with your booking agent or Property Manager at least 48 hours before departure.