Portico...Where excellence is not an achievement but a way of life
Winner of 3 prestigious, 5 star International Property Awards, for Best Architecture, Best Development and Best Apartment in the Caribbean. Portico is distinguished by its outstanding finishes, revolutionary design and modern take on island living. Located on the serene and picturesque Prospect Bay Beach in St. James Barbados, Portico stands as a true personification of sophistication and state of the art living that is distinct from any other residential development on the island’s west coast.
The development's extraordinary architecture makes way for a lifestyle that will be enjoyed by a select few; with just 2 units on each of the 5 floors, owners are sure to enjoy a level of privacy and exclusivity unparalleled on the island. The tropical modern style was conceptualized to merge the interior living space with the property’s stunning environs; glass balustrades and ample windows offer uninterrupted views of the stunning Caribbean Sea.
The remarkable lifestyle that Portico offers will undoubtedly surpass expectations, with an impressive array of amenities, five-star concierge services and steadfast dedication to both personal and environmental well-being. The uniqueness of Portico extends beyond its architecture and indulgent lifestyle. Its facilities are nothing short of spectacular, ensuring residences the best that innovation has to offer.
10 luxurious units featuring 3,500 sq. ft. of living and breathing space • 3 exceptional bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and spacious walk-in closets • master features double glass doors opening to private terraces and views of the Caribbean sea • fully-equipped open plan kitchens • spacious living areas luxuriously appointed with marble floors in an ivory coloured antique finish • terrace with uninterrupted glass fronted balustrade and frameless sliding glass doors • heated Jacuzzis • underground parking • 70 sq. ft. storage and wine facilities • separate staff-lunch area, including changing rooms, lockers, bathroom and shower facilities.
Penthouse apartments include; additional 1,500 sq. ft. private roof terrace with breathtaking 360 • views, private pool, entertaining area and lush landscaping • garden apartments feature additional 1,500 sq. ft. of private gardens and sun terrace
Contemporary design unique to the West coast • creative fusion of modern and traditional architecture with glass, marble and hand-crafted cedar finishes • striking atrium with 60° glass curtain wall, magnificent water feature, kinetic hanging sculpture, state of the art glass bridge entrance and marble stairway • glass-front elevator overlooking the Caribbean sea
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedroom:Master BedroomDetails:King BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 2Details:King BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 3Details:Twin BedsEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bathrooms:Master BathroomDetails:ShowerTubDouble Vanity
- Bathrooms:Bathroom 2Details:ShowerSingle Vanity
- Bathrooms:Bathroom 3Details:ShowerSingle Vanity
Features & Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Communal Pool
RatesSeason Name:SummerDate Range:Apr 15 to Dec 14Price:$1 000.00 USD
RatesSeason Name:WinterDate Range:Dec 15 to Apr 14Price:$1 500.00 USD
- Rates are nightly and are subject to a 7.5% VAT charge.
- Until confirmed rates may have changed without notice.
- Nightly rates are for accommodation ONLY and do not include food or beverage, unless expressly stated.
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking. The balance is due 45 days before arrival. Your deposit is refundable, less the administrative fee of 10% for bookings cancelled 30 days or less before arrival.
- Special rates and policies apply for Christmas – December 15 to January 10 – Kindly enquire.
- Check in: 4:00 pm and Check Out is 11:00 am. A late check out may be facilitated if there are no guests arriving the same day. Please check with your booking agent or Property Manager at least 48 hours before departure.