Taking its name from the god of dreams, the Villa Morpheus House is like something straight out of a dream. Set within the grounds of the prestigious Royal Westmoreland on Barbados, it gazes out at the champion golf course and offers some of the finest sea views imaginable. Designed like a classic estate, it is surrounded by mature gardens and grounds and offers a staggering range of luxurious interior and exterior spaces.
Easily one of the most appealing is the pool area. Framed on three sides by the terrace and backed by the two-story villa, it offers sunbathing, lounging, al fresco dining, cooking and a bar. Stunning design and décor creates an airy and island-themed feel throughout, and whether you sit at the formal outdoor dining and lounging or step inside the great room, you will be awed by the thought and skill that has gone into each niche, vignette and area. There are several living rooms, a formal interior dining room and a full gourmet kitchen.
The villa has six bedrooms with three king suites, two queen suites and one dual single suite. All provide visitors with private baths and wonderful views.
Naturally, your holiday is incomplete without experiencing great restaurants, spa services and premium amenities. As a visitor to the Royal Westmoreland, you can enjoy multiple eateries and spa treatments. Activities also include the world class, par 72, 7,045-yard golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. There are tennis courts, fitness centers and the beach club. Free shuttles to the beach along with a large and private pool near the waterfront add up to making the Royal Westmoreland a wonderful solution for almost any group or family.
Villa Morpheus House is like a dream and one you wish would never come to an end.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedroom:Bedroom 1Details:King BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 2Details:King BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 3Details:King BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 4Details:Queen BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 5Details:Queen BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 6Details:Twin BedsEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
Features & Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Maid Service
- Cable TV
- Private Pool
RatesSeason Name:SummerDate Range:Aug 12 to Dec 14Price:$1 150.00 USD
RatesSeason Name:WinterDate Range:Dec 15 to Dec 19Price:$1 800.00 USD
RatesSeason Name:Winter PeakDate Range:Dec 20 to Jan 09Price:$4 000.00 USD
RatesSeason Name:WinterDate Range:Jan 10 to Apr 14Price:$1 800.00 USD
- Rates are nightly and are subject to a 7.5% VAT charge.
- Until confirmed rates may have changed without notice.
- Nightly rates are for accommodation ONLY and do not include food or beverage, unless expressly stated.
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking. The balance is due 45 days before arrival. Your deposit is refundable, less the administrative fee of 10% for bookings cancelled 30 days or less before arrival.
- Special rates and policies apply for Christmas – December 15 to January 10 – Kindly enquire.
- Check in: 4:00 pm and Check Out is 11:00 am. A late check out may be facilitated if there are no guests arriving the same day. Please check with your booking agent or Property Manager at least 48 hours before departure.