Long overdue but I think about this trip often so I had to write this review. We booked Angel Heights + Hummingbird to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday. It was everything we wanted and then some. We travelled to Barbados with a huge group which included children and there was truly something for everyone. This place was recently renovated and I have to say the layout was well planned out. I loved that the group was all together but still had the option to be separated by having two homes on the property + two pools. I also loved that each home had a unique style and was clean, comfortable and homely. The neighbourhood was also amazing and Barbados in general is VERY safe. It was perfect! Special Thanks to Joan our housekeeper who went above and beyond to make us comfortable and Sally for all her help getting us organized for this trip as it was not an easy task. The only thing that needed some TLC was the internet, that was a pain but they tried their best to get it fixed. The last thing I should add is that the views here are beyond amazing, the pictures are great but in person I was in awe. We watched the sun rise and set many nights to capture it's beauty. We will definitely be back and will recommend this place to our family and friends.
This modern and elegant home has the most amazing breathtaking views from every angle. No expense has been spared - it is one of the best laid out homes you can find and its location is divine!!
It can be rented as on villa or separately as each has its own telephone, alarm system, WiFi, pool and kitchen
The upstairs roof deck is ideal for entertaining friends and family, under the stars, where by many memories can be created or revisited. Or a quiet moment by yourself to just unwind after a long day in the sun, and you just wish to watch the beautiful sunset on the horizon.
This home is a new construction and has just been completed with all modern and elegant contemporary finishes and high-end appliances.
The 2 bedroom cottage has its own private swimming pool, or you can enjoy the swimming pool at the main house.
A short distance away from all of the West Coast amenities, such as LimeGrove, Banks, shopping center, supermarkets, gas stations, and the night life of 2nd Street, and the Lime Bar.
There is a full time housekeeper/laundress and cooking can be included.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedroom:Master BedroomDetails:King BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 2Details:Queen BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedroom 3Details:Double BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
- Bedroom:Bedoom 4Details:Double BedEn SuiteAir ConditioningCeiling Fan
Features & Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Maid Service
- Cable TV
- Private Pool
RatesSeason Name:SummerDate Range:Aug 12 to Oct 28Price:$950.00 USD
- Rates are nightly and are subject to a 7.5% VAT charge.
- Until confirmed rates may have changed without notice.
- Nightly rates are for accommodation ONLY and do not include food or beverage, unless expressly stated.
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking. The balance is due 45 days before arrival. Your deposit is refundable, less the administrative fee of 10% for bookings cancelled 30 days or less before arrival.
- Special rates and policies apply for Christmas – December 15 to January 10 – Kindly enquire.
- Check in: 4:00 pm and Check Out is 11:00 am. A late check out may be facilitated if there are no guests arriving the same day. Please check with your booking agent or Property Manager at least 48 hours before departure.